On 31 May 2022, TAMEH Czech s.r.o. was given the award "Safe Enterprise" by the State Labour Inspection Authority.
This is a fourth time the company defended demanding conditions of BOZP and received this prestigious award granted by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
The implementation of the requirements of the "SAFE ENTERPRISE" programme enabled our company to:
- Introduce an effective OSH management system
- Integrate the occupational safety and health management in the existing integrated management system
- Minimise the risks of employee health damage, loss of life and minimise economic losses as a result of limiting the possibility of occurrence of extraordinary events
- Achieve a higher level of OSH by involving all employees in the fulfilment of the obligations set out in the OSH policy and objectives, thereby achieving even greater protection of their health
- Increase the level of culture of work, work and social welfare in the workplace
- Achieve a level of OSH comparable to that achieved in plants of other European Union countries